This is provided for informational purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English version and the original Spanish version, the Spanish version shall prevail.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company owning www.aludec.com is ALUDEC, S.A. with Tax ID Number A-36631075 and address for this purpose in Polígono Industrial A Reigosa Parcela P1, 36828, Ponte Caldelas (Pontevedra), registered in Pontevedra Mercantile Registry V 842, L 842, F 198, S 8, H PO 9646, with contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this portal owned by ALUDEC, S.A. assigns the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the General Conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
3. PORTAL USE: www.aludec.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, 'the contents') on the Internet belonging to ALUDEC, S.A. to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that would be required to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they shall be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to make an appropriate use of the contents and services provided by ALUDEC, S.A. through its website, pledging not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defence, or public health. In any case, ALUDEC, S.A. reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the website structure and design: Modify or remove services or content, as well as the website conditions of access and/or use. In the same way, ALUDEC, S.A. reserves the right to modify, at any time, these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained in the website. www.aludec.com
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
ALUDEC, S.A. by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual property rights of its Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: Images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design...), being its reproduction, distribution, and public communication expressly prohibited, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this Website, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of ALUDEC, S.A.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual Property rights of ALUDEC, S.A. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the Website.
7. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: ALUDEC, S.A. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, but which are not limited to: Errors or omissions in the content, inability to use the Website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs (despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it); service or communication networks deficiencies, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimised versions of any browser; possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the USER's computer system, and to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website; telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system by causes beyond the control of ALUDEC, S.A.; indirect damages of any nature that may stem from knowledge that unauthorised third-parties may have of User data, such as type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that the USERS make of the Website, information, and services; the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, which is contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, accepted general uses or public order of the Website, its services or content by the USERS.
8. AMENDMENTS: ALUDEC, S.A. reserves the right to carry out any modifications it deems appropriate to its Website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the Website and the way in which these are presented or located on the portal.
9. LINKS: In the event that www.aludec.com contained links or hyperlinks to other websites, ALUDEC, S.A. shall exert no control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances, ALUDEC, S.A. shall assume any responsibility for the contents on any link belonging to a third-party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, accuracy, validity, and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of Association, merger or involvement with the entities connected.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ALUDEC, S.A. reserves the right to block the access to any USER in the event of any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third-party, and to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. BASICS: ALUDEC, S.A. shall prosecute breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of your Web site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to them by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: ALUDEC, S.A. may modify at any time these conditions, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and they will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between ALUDEC, S.A. and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy shall be submitted to the Courts of the City of Vigo.